WELCOME TO THE PRIDE OF SEFTON
A leisure trip aboard the Pride of Sefton 2 will see you travel the hidden waterways of Liverpool, taking in beautiful countryside and urban landscapes between the historic Stanley and Brunswick Docks. Savour the breath-taking sights of the majestic Three Graces and the Royal Albert Dock from your vantage point sailing through Mann Island, before disembarking to enjoy a relaxing drink.
PHOTOS OF OUR BOAT
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum capacity of the Pride of Sefton is 12 passengers (including children)
- Various trips are available – from three hours at a cost of £150, to all day – please enquire for more information
- Concessionary rates are available for charitable organisations
- All trips are subject to time restrictions as specified by the Canal & River Trust
- The Pride of Sefton is a self-catering facility
- The canal boat is fully accessible but alternative pick-up locations may be required to accommodate wheelchairs
To view our full Terms & Conditions, please click here
Frequently asked questions
Veterans In Sefton
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
To find out more information please use the contact form.
If you would like to make an online booking, please click here.
Pride of Sefton
Dunnings Bridge Road