WELCOME TO THE PRIDE OF SEFTON
A leisure trip aboard the Pride of Sefton 2 will see you travel the hidden waterways of Liverpool, taking in beautiful countryside and urban landscapes between the historic Stanley and Brunswick Docks. Savour the breath-taking sights of the majestic Three Graces and the Royal Albert Dock from your vantage point sailing through Mann Island, before disembarking to enjoy a relaxing drink.
PHOTOS OF OUR BOAT
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum capacity of the Pride of Sefton is 12 passengers (including children)
- Various trips are available – from three hours at a cost of £150, to all day – please enquire for more information
- Concessionary rates are available for charitable organisations*
- All trips are subject to time restrictions as specified by the Canal & River Trust
- The Pride of Sefton is a self-catering facility
- The canal boat is fully accessible but alternative pick-up locations may be required to accommodate wheelchairs
*In order to be eligible for concessionary trips, charitable organisations must be able to demonstrate that their project or organisation meets the criteria to support one of the following:
- Improved community safety
- Support for vulnerable or older people (prevent or reduce social isolation)
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Provision for youths
- Increased involvement or empowerment
To view our full Terms & Conditions, please click here
Frequently asked questions
Veterans In Sefton
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
To find out more information please use the contact form.
Alternatively, you can email us at PrideofSefton@sovini.co.uk or call us on 0151 530 5460 or 07966 805 477.
If you would like to make an online booking, please click here.
Pride of Sefton
Dunnings Bridge Road