WELCOME TO THE PRIDE OF SEFTON
A leisure trip aboard the Pride of Sefton 2 will see you travel the hidden waterways of Liverpool, taking in beautiful countryside and urban landscapes between the historic Collingwood and Brunswick Docks. Savour the breath-taking sights of the majestic Three Graces and the Royal Albert Dock from your vantage point sailing through Mann Island, before disembarking to enjoy a relaxing drink.
PHOTOS OF OUR BOAT
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum capacity of the Pride of Sefton is 12 passengers (including children)
- Various trips are available – from three hours at a cost of £150, to all day – please enquire for more information
- Concessionary rates are available for charitable organisations*
- All trips are subject to time restrictions as specified by the Canal & River Trust
- The Pride of Sefton is a self-catering facility
- The canal boat is fully accessible but alternative pick-up locations may be required to accommodate wheelchairs
COVID19 update –
In line with Government guidelines from 12th April we are able to facilitate one household or support bubble on board
From 17th May we are able to facilitate up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household) or a maximum of six persons from different households with social distancing measures in place.
From 21st June we are hoping to be open to all and take trips of up to 12 passengers at a time, however we will review guidelines closer to the time.
For more information on official Government guidance please click here.
*In order to be eligible for concessionary trips, charitable organisations must be able to demonstrate that their project or organisation meets the criteria to support one of the following:
- Improved community safety
- Support for vulnerable or older people (prevent or reduce social isolation)
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Provision for youths
- Increased involvement or empowerment
To view our full Terms & Conditions, please click here