WELCOME TO THE PRIDE OF SEFTON
A leisure trip aboard the Pride of Sefton 2 will see you travel the hidden waterways of Liverpool, taking in beautiful countryside and urban landscapes.
All trips are subject to weather conditions and CRT access.
Take a look at our T&C’s and FAQ’s below.
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum capacity of the Pride of Sefton is 12 passengers (including children)
- Our normal trips are 10-1pm or 2-5pm in the summer, or 12pm in the winter (if you would like an alternative time, please contact us to find out more)
- The cost is £160 per trip – Concessionary rates are available for charitable organisations*
- All trips are subject to time restrictions as specified by the Canal & River Trust
- The Pride of Sefton is a self-catering facility
- The Pride of Sefton is wheelchair accessible. If you have any access requirements, please contact us to let us know.
COVID19 update –
We are complying with all current government guidelines.
For more information on official Government guidance please click here.
*In order to be eligible for concessionary trips, charitable organisations must be able to demonstrate that their project or organisation meets the criteria to support one of the following:
- Improved community safety
- Support for vulnerable or older people (prevent or reduce social isolation)
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Provision for youths
- Increased involvement or empowerment
If you would like to be considered for a concessionary trip, please complete our online form here. Concessionary trips are subject to availability.
To view our full Terms & Conditions, please click here
PHOTOS OF OUR BOAT
Frequently asked questions
Veterans In Sefton
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Before contacting us, please make sure you have read the above T&C’s and FAQ’s.
If you still require more information please use the contact form.
Alternatively, you can email us at PrideofSefton@sovini.co.uk.
Pride of Sefton
Unit 1, Heysham Road