To our Pride our Sefton Customers
It is with sadness that we regret to inform you that due to current circumstances regarding coronavirus COVID-19 and in-line with government guidelines and the likelihood that many of you will want to or be required to socially isolate over the next few weeks at least, we will be suspending all trips aboard the Pride of Sefton until we feel it is safe to re-open. We believe it is the safe and right thing to do at this time, and although a tough decision to make, we do not want to risk the health and safety of our customers, volunteer skippers or crew.
You will have the option to postpone your trip to be taken at a later date or we can issue a refund if you prefer to do so as we do understand that some of your bookings are for special occasions that may have passed by the time we are safe to sail again.
Today we will be calling you all to speak to you about your options, if we have not already done so, to make a decision about what you would like to do.
The Pride of Sefton Team